Thursday, September 18, 2014

Clear Voice Surveys Review

Clear Voice Surveys is an easy way to earn cash and rewards just by voicing your opinions. Companies need your help to improve their products and services, and in return you get paid for answering their surveys.

Clear Voice Surveys is a product of Clear Voice Research, a CASRO certified market research firm.
Clear Voice Surveys has many types of surveys, including product tests and occasional movie previews. This makes their surveys some of the most enjoyable we've found.

Survey Invites: High
Regions: North America
Minimum Age: 18+
Amazon gift cards
Restaurant gift cards
Tango gift cards
Member Opportunities
Online surveys
Product testing
Redemption Info
No points system
$10 minimum account balance required to request rewards

Link: http://smarturl.it/ClearVoiceSurveys

A little tidbit first of all, this site does not pay you until they get paid, which is states takes 2-4 weeks. At first it was all good, it took about a month and a half to get my first $10 gift card. The next time I had all of the money I needed but the last survey I needed to get my giftcard would not clear, and for some reason when one doesn't clear the other ones won't clear. Finally 2 months after I took the survey I got fed up with it not clearing and I contacted them, they took care of it after a couple of days. I have gotten 2 more giftcards through them with that same exact issue since then.

Now down to the part why they are only getting 1.5 stars. Last week I contacted them saying one survey wasn't clearing (I was ready to get a giftcard again, and the survey was from 5/1) they contacted me back in 2 days and when I got back on my account a $2.50 survey that was still pending was gone, and $.50 survey that cleared 2 weeks ago was back on my account under pending. So I emailed them about it and we talked and all of a sudden the guy I am emailing starts getting very rude and I had tried my best to be cordial.

We emailed a bit more after that and he said that I need the survey number from the survey that vanished from my account. I told him who keeps their emails with the survey numbers from over a month ago. He got all snotty and told me that the issue was closed even though it was not resolved on my end. I told him that I wanted to chat with a manager and 2 days later I still haven't gotten any reply. I am going to quit after I get my giftcard, they just are not worth it. If you want a survey site that pays in a timely manner and one that does not steal money from your account and claim it was never there then look at someone else.

clear voice surveys review
clear voice surveys legit
links clear voice surveys mail
global test market
palm research
clear voice spray
one clear voice
clear voice denoiser

-Advertisement-

No comments:

Post a Comment