Sunday, April 27, 2014

Basket Unlimited Online Cloud Storage & Backup

Your unlimited online backup too slow? Too expensive? Too complicated? I’m trying Basket Cloud Storage and so far I’m happy.

It’s everything I like about online backup and nothing I don’t.

I think I have a pretty good backup routine with my external drives, always keeping one with me when I leave my house. Still, the thought of ending up with nothing, by some quirk of nature, got me nervous again.

Fifteen days after starting Basket, 75GB of my files were backed up. That’s 5GB a day and it’s the simplest, most economical and quietest backup I’ve seen. They haven’t even sent me email other than a welcome message.

Always-On Backup
The Basket works quietly in the background to protect your files as you use your computer. You don't need any technical knowledge, and it backs up all of your files - no matter how many you've got and should disaster ever strike, you can restore your files at any time with a single click
.
Completely Safe and Secure
The Basket stores individual copies of your data across multiple storage sites, so you can be sure you can access your files any time. Your personal files are encrypt with military-grade encryption and accessed via a secure 256bit TLS connection, so that they remain completely private and 100% secure!
 
Access Your Files Anywhere
Once you've backed up your files with the Basket you can view them from anywhere - from any web browser, or from your smart-phone and tablet devices. You can view your photos and documents, and even listen to your music and watch your movies, wherever you are.

Download: Basket Unlimited Online Cloud Storage & Backup

-Advertisement-

No comments:

Post a Comment